SUMMERTIDE

10:42:00 PM






Seems a little bit early for a summer outfit, but hey the Christmas season is over. I guess its safe to say that the weather is getting hotter each day. :( I can't wait to go out of this country and breathe in some cool air. As for my outfit, i'm aware that most people don't really like neon-colored clothing, but for some reason, I like matching it up to create a sporty look. I love how it makes my simple jogger shorts stand out. This is just a basic outfit that you'd probably see me mix n' match during the warmer days. 

xx,
Aika
________________________________________________________________

Bershka top | Bershka shorts | Vera Wang envelope bag | Sunnies by Charlie shades

Photography by Teddy Feliciano 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

CONTACT ME

INSTAGRAM: @aikaagustin

TWITTER: @aikaagustin

E-MAIL: aikaagustin1999@gmail.com