KNOT IT

12:05:00 AM



This is me posing at 9am in the morning at the bar counter outside tips pig. It was a windy morning, hence the wind effects going on with my hair. I've been really into tops/ shirts that you can tie in front. Most of the time, when a shirt looks kinda loose, I tug it in front of me and just tie a knot to turn it into a figure-flaterring cropped top. Trust me, it looks way cuter than a plain tucked shirt, if you want that casual feel. 

In the photo, I'm wearing a top that I got from the Trendsetter's bazaar, it was from an online shop called @alisonbelph on Instagram! They have really nice and affordable basics. Bazaars can really be enjoyable because of the good deals and inexpensive clothes, and the fact that you see it in person rather than ordering online is bonus. 

xx,
Aika 
What i'm wearing: 
_____________________________________________________________________________
Choker from @miacasa8 on IG | Top from @alisonbelph on IG | Shorts from Factorie | Belt from Cotton On 

Follow me: 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

CONTACT ME

INSTAGRAM: @aikaagustin

TWITTER: @aikaagustin

E-MAIL: aikaagustin1999@gmail.com